Who is responsible?
Business Denomination: IVÁN FERNÁNDEZ GONZÁLEZ
|Address:||C/ F - 33202 Gijón - España|
|CIF / NIF:||53533714H|
|Telephone:||+34 985 33 57 06|
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data and all those that derive from the relationships you have with our organization, will be processed in order to facilitate the accounting, tax and administrative management of the services offered, as well as sending commercial information, not drawing up commercial profiles based on the information provided.
How long will we keep your data?
Data will be retained and stored for the duration of our organization's business.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the service contract established by our organization. The data provided are only those that are required and necessary to be able to carry out the services offered, so if we do not provide them we cannot guarantee the correct provision of the service.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal or contractual obligation. There are no international transfers of such data outside the EU.
What are your rights when you provide us
with your data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given by written communication to C/ Ezcurdia no 132, Under 33202 Gijón, Asturias, in such cases MILOPIEL will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also exercise the right to complain to the Control Authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.
How have we obtained your data?
The origin of this data is those that you as a data subject have provided us. The category of data will correspond to an average level of security when it is contact and billing data.
- In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated in an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.Users, by ticking the box, expressly accept and accept freely and unequivocally that your personal data be processed by the provider to carry out the following purposes:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communication. Such commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or parthners with which the provider has reached a commercial promotion agreement between its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the sector of the provider.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to the user on the company's website.
- Send the newsletter from the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data was to be made, in advance, express, informed, and unequivocal consent would be requested from the holders.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data are provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to your needs.
- The provider guarantees the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPDGDD/EU-GDPR) you can exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Milopiel - C/ Ezcurdia N 132 bajo - 33202 Gijón - Spain
Likewise, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of the current data protection legislation, Milopiel undertakes to answer the questions regarding personal data that are raised at the legally stipulated times, being aware of the consequences involved in the refusal to supply them.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Data subjects have the right to access the file at all times, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms contained in the data protection legislation. Likewise, the user's consent for the processing and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at all times without retroactive effects, in accordance with the requirements of Articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. User must read this document, as well as the LEGAL ADVICE and accept unequivocally the same and its conditions before providing any personal data. Any registration or transmission of personal data that the User of this website provides to it implies the unequivocal knowledge and acceptance of the document that regulates the Privacy and Protection Policy of Personal Data, as well as the LEGAL ADVICE document.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the materials or content provided as part of the website correspond at all times to Milopiel or those who licensed us to use it.
You may use such material only in the manner expressly authorized by us or who licensed us to use it. This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy your order information or Contact details.